Our focus is primary on residential cleaning and our specialties include kitchens and bathrooms. We also service small and medium sized businesses, looking for an environmentally friendly cleaning service alternative.
We offer a number of cleaning options for your different needs:
- Regularly Scheduled Cleaning: weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly
- One Time Cleaning
- Spring Cleaning (Deep Cleaning)
- Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning
Below you can see exactly which areas will be covered by each type of cleaning.
Home Green Home Policies
- Scheduling: For most clients, we will normally provide you a morning or afternoon window of time for arrival instead of a specific start time for your appointment. This helps us accommodate as many clients as possible, while remaining flexible for last-minute emergencies or changes. We service homes between the hours of 8:00 am and 6:00 pm. (Last home scheduled is usually at 4:30pm). Even if you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times that we need to clean your home in the morning instead. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs and call you ahead of time if there are any changes in the schedule.
- Cancellations: You may reschedule, skip, add, or cancel any of your cleanings. We do ask for a 48-hour notice for any of these actions. Short notice cancellations impact service to other clients and render it very difficult to reschedule our cleaning crews for work, thereby impacting their income. Please be courteous and call. Without a 48-hour notice you will be charged a $45 cancellation fee, payable at your next scheduled cleaning. An additional $10 will be charged to cover our travel time for cancellations while we are in transit to your home or if you are not home by prior arrangement when we arrive.
- Supplies: Home Green Home provides all of the tools and natural cleaning supplies we require in your home.
- Payment: Payment is expected in full the day of the cleaning. Any check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $25.
- Liability: In order to provide you with an efficient and high-quality cleaning service, we need to be able to work freely and without distractions. Every effort is made to work safely and cautiously, but we cannot assume liability for the safety of others. This includes children and pets. If we are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work we reserve the right to charge for any extra time spent in the home. We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or previously damaged before cleaning. (Example: heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks, or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned)
- Special or challenging items: Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner. Occasionally our crews encounter situations requiring special care due to an item's deteriorated condition and/or if they are extremely dirty. These situations may require not one but several cleanings to look their best. We will work with you in the most cost-effective way to try to remedy these spots in your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We offer a full satisfaction guarantee. Please advise us of any problems or shortcomings in your cleaning within 24 hours. We will return and re-clean at the earliest available time for you and for our crews.